I am a certified Teacher Trainer and Consultant.
As well as tutoring on Cambridge CELTA courses, I also tutor on the Cert IBET (Certificate in International Business English Training), the only Cert IBET offered in Germany in a blended format (face-to-face and online).
Below is a list of the teacher training courses I give or have given.
Please contact me if you would like to make an enquiry about teacher training at your institution. I can help you assess your teachers' needs and plan and deliver a teacher training syllabus.
I am a Cambridge-certified CELTA tutor and have tutored on CELTA courses in the UK and Germany.
I tutor on the following courses for the online training consultancy The Consultants-E:
For the Bavarian Ministry of Education, I have tutored on teacher training programmes at the Akademie für Lehrerfortbildung und Personalführung in Dillingen and at the University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt.
In 2011-2012, I was involved in a project to train teachers in implementing CLIL into lessons at their college of education in Linz, Austria.
I hold workshops for English teachers' associations and for in-company trainers. I have given teacher training workshops in Germany and Austria, as well as online, on topics such as:
- how to teach business English
- practical activities for business English and ESP classes
- speaking activities for the English language classroom
- improving peer feedback in presentations training
- vocabulary-building in business English courses
- using technology for teaching business English
- blended learning and mobile learning
- coaching one-to-one business clients
- time and workload management